family

family

Friday, November 2, 2012

Fwd: Soccer pic

Someone else took this pic. B looks so sad 
b/c it was the last soccer and he received a 
certificate and an extra award. I wasn't there 
b/c S smashed her face on the way and I 
took her home to clean her up.  I apologized 
tonB this AM for missing his awards and he 
said "that's ok mommy because there will 
be more soccer and more certificates". 
Knife, twisting, heart. :/

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Heather Keppler <heatherkeppler@gmail.com>
Date: November 1, 2012, 7:57:10 PM EDT
To: Blog <heatherkeppler.pics@blogger.com>
Subject: Fwd: Soccer pic

Poor Ben... he looks so sad here. I had to leave before the awards b/c Sofie smashed her face and I needed to get her home and clean her up.  So no one was there when he got his soccer award.  Middle child :(.









Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment