family

family

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Today marks the 9th year of dads death. I prefer to remember him as the hell on wheels guy he was to the way we saw him at the end. This was our dad/daughter dance at my wedding. I think it was the happiest I had ever seen him. He claimed Erich was not his son in law but his actual son. He passionately adopted all professional Chicago sports and followed the Illinois sports though the Illini would never replace his beloved Longhorns. The last words I ever said to him while he was conscience was "hey dad turn on Howard Stern he's got Willie Nelson on today. The last time I saw him conscience we all flew into town to go to the Willie Nelson picnic at his request. Hope there is lots of music wherever you are dad. I think James might have a lot of your fire in him. ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment