family

family

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ben the Ladies Man and the things that come out of Sofie's mouth

Ok so I spend all this time and energy finding play dates and play groups for Sofie, it never occurred to me that 6 month old little Ben might want some friends too! We went to the playground today and for the first time since Ben can sit on his own now, I put the little guy down on a blanket with some today. One of Sofie's friends Cassie has a little sister and their parents but Cassie's sister down next to Ben. Ben looked right at her and smiled a HUGE smile and then leaned over and I kid you not HUGGED her and tried to eat her face. Like grab her face and opened her mouth and tried to eat her nose. We were dying laughing and so was Ben! He was loving little Blaine. He kept hugging her and Cassie and Blain's dad was all that is definitely a hug and he is definitely flirting too - too funny! Who knew Ben was such a little social butterfly ladies man? Guess I need to start working on building his little friend network.

Sofie is way to funny, the things that come out of that girls mouth... The other day she came down stairs with a treat for Barth and was all "Barth! Are you excited???" I about fell over laughing. Tonight I went to work out and when I got home she was still upstairs talking. I went to get her since she still takes her diaper off after she goes to the bathroom and when she saw me she yelled "mommy are done exercising??" I hadn't even told her where I was going, I just left, Erich must of told her but she sure remembered. Then she asked for milk so I went downstairs to get her some and left her door open. Erich told me she had asked him for some too but he said no and I said I was just going to give her a little bit. So when I give it to her upstairs she says "its just a little bit!". I mean seriously she is too funny and too smart. She also said yesterday "Actually mama Sofie would like to have a popsicle for breakfast" to which I could only respond "Although that was an EXCELLENT sentence Sofie I actually can not give you a popsicle at 8:30am!

After today I have a good feeling that Ben is going to be just as funny. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment