family

family

Friday, June 26, 2009

Dino Rock

On Thursday we went to Wolftrap theater in the woods to see Dino Rock. Sofie loved it so much that you would have thought that she was a tween seeing the Jonas Brothers or me seeing Guns n' Roses. She was jumping up and down and screaming at the dinosaurs. When they sang the bonehead song, she sang along, when they sang Lumpy Bumpy she sang along. I had to buy the CD. She loved it so much! We went with the cousins and Becky and Cooper. We had a great time. I wish they played all the time I would take her every week! She keeps saying "I saw Dinosaurs yesterday!" Even when it was the same day and several days later. Ben loved it too, he was laughing and squealing through the whole show. We had a picnic afterwards, I think this will have to be a yearly activity. Even I danced to the CD's Pandasaurus song. The show was about Dinosaurs no one has ever heard of. Terrible but awesome at the same time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment