family

family

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Josh and Screaming

Cousin Josh has a new band called Among the Oak and Ash. We went to see him on Thursday and they were GREAT!! I loved them and am so excited for their new venture. Josh stayed with us the night of the show - he and Erich were super excited to get Wendy's on the way home - so that was fun. Erich and Josh together are pretty funny.

Anyway yesterday we all went to dinner together at Food Matters. At the restaurant Sofie was a wild woman so we decided to have her run home to burn off some energy. I asked her on the way out, do you want to run home? And she says "And scream?" and I said what? and she says "Run home and scream?" I was like OK go for it, so she ran the entire way home and screamed the whole time. It was pretty great. Josh likened it to the Simpson episode where Homer has to take care of a screaming worm.

Her run is also really funny where she runs with her arms out like a little fairy. And her scream she says "BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" in a pitch that I think I could only reach when I was that age.

No comments:

Post a Comment