family

family

Friday, June 26, 2009

Zachy!

On Tuesday we went over to the cousins to play. Sofie just loves Zachy. She follows him around and does whatever he is doing. In fact she eats her best over there because Rachel puts all the food in the middle and lets the kids feed themselves so she has to "compete" with Zach to eat. She chowed on some mac and cheese over there and she hasn't eaten mac and cheese for me in months! Anyway we came home and Sofie and Ben crashed out for two hours. I had two hours of dead silence when suddenly I heard "ZACHY!" I went into Sofie's room and she was standing up and she said "Mommy Zachy's under the cribby Mommy!". HA! I said "Sofie, Zachy is not under the cribby!" and she said "Yes he is!" So I look under her crib and I say, "Sofie you sill girl you must have been dreaming, Zachy is not under your cribby!" So she says "Yes he is mommy, Zachy is under the cribby!" So I let her out and she looks under the crib and says "oooh he's not under the cribby mommy!" hahaha - hilarious

No comments:

Post a Comment